Statistic

  • clairvoyant316
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2003
      Many people (not in this group but perhaps they will join very soon)
      are nagging about QSC which revolves around "How Long".
      I plan to chart some stats here.

      I sent my preliminary late May/early June and got "the real app"
      around July 15th. So it took me about good 1-2 months to receive the
      real forms. I sent the preliminary to Montreal and I suppose I will
      hear something from New York office since I live in the states.

      Anybody else???Merci beaucoup
    • James C
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2003
        i sent my prelims about 5 weeks ago to the Hongkong
        office but I'm still undecided whether I should go via
        federal or quebec application. i'm still waiting for
        some documents to come through like police
        certificates from countries i lived in the past. now
        waiting for CSQ application forms..

        --- clairvoyant316 <aryobw@...> wrote:
        > Many people (not in this group but perhaps they will
        > join very soon)
        > are nagging about QSC which revolves around "How
        > Long".
        > I plan to chart some stats here.
        >
        > I sent my preliminary late May/early June and got
        > "the real app"
        > around July 15th. So it took me about good 1-2
        > months to receive the
        > real forms. I sent the preliminary to Montreal and I
        > suppose I will
        > hear something from New York office since I live in
        > the states.
        >
        > Anybody else???Merci beaucoup

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Gokul R
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2003
          As I said in my earlier mails,I sent the real
          applications March end, got a letter around May 15
          saying that I will be required to go for an interview,
          and details will be sent later. Still waiting for the
          interview date. I sent my premilinary application Feb.
          got the CSQ application March.

          --- James C <chungosaurus@...> wrote:
          > i sent my prelims about 5 weeks ago to the Hongkong
          > office but I'm still undecided whether I should go
          > via
          > federal or quebec application. i'm still waiting for
          > some documents to come through like police
          > certificates from countries i lived in the past. now
          > waiting for CSQ application forms..
          >
          > --- clairvoyant316 <aryobw@...> wrote:
          > > Many people (not in this group but perhaps they
          > will
          > > join very soon)
          > > are nagging about QSC which revolves around "How
          > > Long".
          > > I plan to chart some stats here.
          > >
          > > I sent my preliminary late May/early June and got
          > > "the real app"
          > > around July 15th. So it took me about good 1-2
          > > months to receive the
          > > real forms. I sent the preliminary to Montreal and
          > > suppose I will
          > > hear something from New York office since I live
          > in
          > > the states.
          > >
          > > Anybody else???Merci beaucoup

          > design software