Re: [immigrationquebec] Ouverture de votre dossier (part 2)

  • Wesley Cannon
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2003
      Monsiuer,
      Ok, I have broken it down for you.  My translation is in the parentheses and red text.  I hope this helps.

      Nous confirmons l'ouverture de votre dossier et vous transmettons
      l'accuse de reception attestant de la perception des frais afferents
      a l'etude de votre Demande de certificat de selection du Quebec.
      "Mister, we confirm the receipt of your application and are sending this reciept confirming the fees associated with your request for the Selection Certificate for Quebec."

      Votre dossier est a l'etude. Vouz recevrez un courrier de notre part
      au cours de trois prochains mois vous informant de la suite que nous
      donnerons a celui-ci.
      "Your application is being reviewed.  You will receive a notice on our behalf within three months informing you of our response to your certificate request."

      Nouns tenons egalement a vous souligner que la teneur de nos dossiers
      etant strictment confidentielle, nous no donnons aucun renseignement
      par telephone sur des demandes d'immigration.
      "We assure you that we maintain strict confidentiality in regards to any application and we do not give out any information over the telephone."

      Nous vous remercions de votre interet pour le Quebec at vous prions
      d'agreer, Monsier, l'_expression de nos meilleurs sentiments.

      "We thank you for your interest in Quebec and we ask you to accept our warmest regards."

      Wesley Cannon <wncannon@...> wrote:
      Basically, it is saying that they have received your information and you will get a response within the next three months.  They say that they will give you no information over the phone.  This email serves as proof of receipt of your information.  They thank you for choosing Quebec:)

      Wesley

      clairvoyant316 <aryobw@...> wrote:
      OK, lunch time, I have a few minutes.
      As I mentioned before, I received a letter with the title:
      Ouverture de votre dossier

      Here is the entire passage:
      Monsiuer,
      Nous confirmons l'ouverture de votre dossier et vous transmettons
      l'accuse de reception attestant de la perception des frais afferents
      a l'etude de votre Demande de certificat de selection du Quebec.

      Votre dossier est a l'etude. Vouz recevrez un courrier de notre part
      au cours de trois prochains mois vous informant de la suite que nous
      donnerons a celui-ci.

      Nouns tenons egalement a vous souligner que la teneur de nos dossiers
      etant strictment confidentielle, nous no donnons aucun renseignement
      par telephone sur des demandes d'immigration.

      Nous vous remercions de votre interet pour le Quebec at vous prions
      d'agreer, Monsier, l'expression de nos meilleurs sentiments.

      That's the end of it.

      Could someone kind enough to tell me what's going on?
      Thank You very much. I appreciate your help.

    • Karen
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2003
        Thats a letter informing you that your DCS application was accepted. They also should have attached paymnet receipt to it (pink copy). Means, they officially started assessment of your CSQ second step. In couple months you should either receive CSQ in the mail in case of waiver, or the request for an interview.

      • Wesley Cannon