Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Buffalo Contact Info for file status request

  • Minerva Fernandez
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2004
      You are welcome Ravi!!!. I think is a good idea to request your status. You are almost at the end of the process and by doing that you can be sure that they do not forget to take a look at your file and hopefully send you the passport request soon!!!

      Good luck!!

      MINI

      Ravi Rao <mail@...> wrote:
      * Minerva Fernandez [Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:25:49AM -0700]:

      > I will send you right now a scan of the inquiry form to your
      > personal e-mail. immigrationquebec does not allows attachments.

      Mini: Thanks -- that is very prompt/kind of you, and certainly more than I
      could have hoped for :-)

      You could also share the file here, if you don't mind:

      I was thinking I would request file status this week ...

      --ravi.
      --
      Universities are places of knowledge. The freshman each bring a little
      in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge accumulates.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Ravi Rao
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2004
        Mini,

        * Minerva Fernandez [Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:37:35AM -0700]:

        > You are welcome Ravi!!!. I think is a good idea to request

        The PDF is perfect, and in excellent quality :)

        Thanks once again -- much appreciated :-)

        > your status. You are almost at the end of the process and by
        > doing that you can be sure that they do not forget to take a
        > look at your file and hopefully send you the passport
        > request soon!!!

        Yes, and I expect to drive Mtl -> Buf to pick up my COPR etc. And yes, I
        really am exhausted at this point, and way too much is hinged on the timing
        of my landing -- I would *hate* having to renew my documents all over
        over again (CAQ+Study Permit) spending another couple hundred bucks ... I've
        even lost track of how many SPs I have had until now ... :)

        --ravi.
      • Minerva Fernandez
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2004
          No problem Ravi!!!. I have a scanner next to me and also the inquiry form, so it just took me 5 minutes!!

          I know what you mean about the renewing of the documents. We had a hard time getting our last immigration documents because of the situation of my daugther. Finally they decided to issue her a Temporary Resident Permit and we got also our work permits (everything valid for two years). But I was waiting for 3 months, I paid a lot of money, etc. I hope I will be a permanent resident in two years from now!!!!

          Greetings,

          MINI