Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] PR card and SIN processing times for me

  • Ravi Rao
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      * Gokul R [Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 05:57:19PM -0000]:

      > Sorry I couldn't contribute to the newsgroup in the recent past. Just
      > wanted to let you know that it took 17days (Sep9th-Sep27) to get my
      > SIN and 21 days (Sep8th-Sep30)to get my PR card.

      Thanks for the input. Just one minor point: this is technically a "mailing
      list", not a "newsgroup" (misc.immigration.canada would be a newsgroup) :)

      Yahoo! likes to call it "eGroup" or "group" just as it also likes to call
      IRC channels as "chat rooms". I guess "dumbing down" techspeak is required
      for the masses, or something *shrug*

      --ravi.
      --
      Universities are places of knowledge. The freshman each bring a little
      in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge accumulates.