Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Medical exam

  • Ravi Rao
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
      >>>>> On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:01:51 -0000, "ducthanhcanada" <ducthanhcanada@...> said:

      ducthanhcanada> Hi Ravi and all, Did you receive the Medical
      ducthanhcanada> request ? My fed application have been received in

      Nope, not yet. I'll post to the list once I get it. I'm hoping it
      comes in today too, because I'm quite busy from next week, and I'd
      like to finish up this stuff over this week ...

      ducthanhcanada> Jun 21th, I'm still checking my mailbox
      ducthanhcanada> everyday... btw, for someone applied as Quebec

      That would be me. I think Rajib might have, as well.

      IAC, I took the liberty of concluding the poll, so the results should
      be out anytime now on the list. Next time, please set a time to auto
      expire the poll :)

      ducthanhcanada> student, I heard the process is faster to compare
      ducthanhcanada> with skilled worker, right ? And you can do
      ducthanhcanada> medical right away after CSQ.

      No, it is almost no different from the regular Skilled Worker
      process, and no, the only people who can bypass the medical request
      and do their meds are family-class spousal sponsorship folks.

      --ravi.