What to expect from e-client?

  • Minerva Fernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hi!!

      I have a question regarding the e-client. What information exactly I
      will get from it??. I mean: will I be able to obtain information
      related with for example when the assesment is done or when CIC send
      me the medical forms, or if they receive the results, or information
      related with RCMP??. Or is just "In process" or "Decision made"??

      Thanks a million!!!

      Mini
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
        For a long time it will say 'In Process' and if you click on it...it
        will show you when they started processing your case...

        I recently got the ppt request letter and when I checked over the
        weekend, there was an additional line 'Your medical report has been
        received'

        I believe the transition to 'Decision Made' usually lags the receipt
        of the passport request from the Buffalo office..

        I got the letter on Friday, and it still shows 'In Process'...

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Minerva Fernandez"