Hello Friends!!

  • Sudhir
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Hi!!

      This is Sudhir........a new group member.........
      I am trying to get info about Canadian PR. Can any one give a good
      advice...........

      Thank you
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        Sudhir,

        This is not the forum for Canadian PR. There are other forums on
        yahoo that deal specifically with Canadian PR. This forum is
        specifically for Quebec CSQ and the last part of the Federal
        procedures..

        For Quebec CSQ, please refer to

        http://www.immq.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/

        Good Luck