Re: question.

  • Gokul R
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2004
      Do as requested, sometime they may ask it during the assessment
      stage. Bank statements summarised for every two weeks should be
      fine, as long as there in the banks letter head. Once I lost my
      statements and I called the bank and they provided the previous
      three months' statements free of charge.

      Good luck

      ~Gokul

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sadugudu88"
      <sadugudu88@y...> wrote:

      > hi,
      >
      > Today, I received a letter from quebec govt. asking me submit my
      bank
      > statements for the last three months and also proof of documents
      > about my work. Now, i had submitted a bank statement and also work
      > documents while applying for CSQ this Feb. and hence I do not
      really
      > understand this letter. Should I be resubmitting the work
      expereince
      > letters all over again which I had done three months back. Besides,
      > when submitting the bank statements for the last three months is
      it ok
      > if I submit a summary of every two weeks for the last three months.
      > Any advice would be helpful.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Sa.
    • sadugudu88
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2004
        hi gokul, thank you for the reply, especially about the bank
        documents. incidentally, the letter which i got was from a different
        office (not the St. Jacques one). I think,
        the initial submission of CSQ application for workers in Montreal is
        done in the office at
        St. Jacques. Maybe the files once received get processed at different
        offices. If so, this could also lead to misplacements during transport?!

        Sa.

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Gokul R" <cgk_79@y...> wrote:
        > Do as requested, sometime they may ask it during the assessment
        > stage. Bank statements summarised for every two weeks should be
        > fine, as long as there in the banks letter head. Once I lost my
        > statements and I called the bank and they provided the previous
        > three months' statements free of charge.
        >
        > Good luck
        >
        > ~Gokul
        >

        > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sadugudu88"
        > <sadugudu88@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > hi,
        > >
        > > Today, I received a letter from quebec govt. asking me submit my
        > bank
        > > statements for the last three months and also proof of documents
        > > about my work. Now, i had submitted a bank statement and also work
        > > documents while applying for CSQ this Feb. and hence I do not
        > really
        > > understand this letter. Should I be resubmitting the work
        > expereince
        > > letters all over again which I had done three months back. Besides,
        > > when submitting the bank statements for the last three months is
        > it ok
        > > if I submit a summary of every two weeks for the last three months.
        > > Any advice would be helpful.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Sa.
      • Gokul R
        Message 3 of 11 , May 3, 2004
          Hi,
          I don't know how the applicantions are processed inside Quebec.If
          they are asking you to send the additional documents to a new
          office, probrably they have reasons. If things are not clear in the
          letter addressed to you, you should give them a call and ask for
          clarification.

          <sadugudu88@y...> wrote:

          > hi gokul, thank you for the reply, especially about the bank
          > documents. incidentally, the letter which i got was from a
          different
          > office (not the St. Jacques one). I think,
          > the initial submission of CSQ application for workers in Montreal
          is
          > done in the office at
          > St. Jacques. Maybe the files once received get processed at
          different
          > offices. If so, this could also lead to misplacements during
          transport?!

          > Sa.
          >
          > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Gokul R" <cgk_79@y...>
          wrote:
          > > Do as requested, sometime they may ask it during the assessment
          > > stage. Bank statements summarised for every two weeks should be
          > > fine, as long as there in the banks letter head. Once I lost my
          > > statements and I called the bank and they provided the previous
          > > three months' statements free of charge.
          > >
          > > Good luck
          > >
          > > ~Gokul
          > >

          > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sadugudu88"
          > > <sadugudu88@y...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > hi,
          > > >
          > > > Today, I received a letter from quebec govt. asking me
          submit my
          > > bank
          > > > statements for the last three months and also proof of
          documents
          > > > about my work. Now, i had submitted a bank statement and also
          work
          > > > documents while applying for CSQ this Feb. and hence I do not
          > > really
          > > > understand this letter. Should I be resubmitting the work
          > > expereince
          > > > letters all over again which I had done three months back.
          Besides,
          > > > when submitting the bank statements for the last three months
          is
          > > it ok
          > > > if I submit a summary of every two weeks for the last three
          months.
          > > > Any advice would be helpful.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks,
          > > > Sa.
        • sadugudu88
          Message 4 of 11 , May 3, 2004
            Hi Gokul, i might bet that the process in montreal is different from
            those outside. it would be nice to see if any on elese here in this
            group had similar experience.

          • Ravi Rao
            Message 5 of 11 , May 3, 2004

              sadugudu88> Today, I received a letter from quebec govt. asking
              sadugudu88> me submit my bank statements for the last three months
              sadugudu88> and also proof of documents about my work. Now, i had
              sadugudu88> submitted a bank statement and also work documents
              sadugudu88> while applying for CSQ this Feb. and hence I do not
              sadugudu88> really understand this letter. Should I be

              It is quite normal. Happens to many people.

              sadugudu88> resubmitting the work expereince letters all over
              sadugudu88> again which I had done three months back. Besides,

              Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure to keep them on you
              when you go for your interview. This is the exact reason why I get 3-4
              copies of every document when I get one made, since it is much harder
              to go back and re-generate the same stuff over and over and over
              again.

              --ravi, just coming back from vacation and email backlog ...
            • Ravi Rao
              Message 6 of 11 , May 4, 2004
                Sadugudu,

                I guess you choose to selectively ignore my emails. *Shrug*

                I'll just shut up now ...

                --ravi.

                * sadugudu88 [Mon, May 03, 2004 at 07:03:59PM -0000]:

                --
                destructive real bogus cs geek
              • sadugudu88
                Message 7 of 11 , May 5, 2004
                  no, nothing of that sort. i do not know if you had asked in specific
                  or responded to my message which required a reply. i just got to know
                  that my resubmission of work douments and bank statements have reached
                  the montreal office-this is not the one where i sent in my csq
                  applications. by the way, it would interesting to know if there are
                  any people here who received posts from quebec immigration other than
                  the place where they had sent their csq applications-that is the one
                  at St. Jacques.

                  Sa.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 31, 2004
                    hi, it appears that most of us in this group received a medical
                    request but no formal rcmp request. is rcmo really a must or is it
                    done on a case by case basis. any response will be appreciated.
                    thanks,
                    Sa.
                  • Ravi Rao
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 31, 2004
                      It is required for anyone that has lived on Canadian soil for over 6 months.
                      By "it", I mean clearance from the RCMP via fingerprints.

                      --ravi.

                      * sadugudu88 [Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 10:42:49PM -0000]:

                      --
                      Universities are places of knowledge. The freshman each bring a little
                      in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge accumulates.
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 31, 2004
                        thanks for the response. what puzzles me is that in the letter from
                        buffalo, there is a row which states additional documents required
                        where one has an option for rcmp. in my letter, along with medical
                        request, it states no additional document required. incidentally, i
                        had done my rcmp finger printing on my own accord
                        in aug. which is just a month before i got my medical request from
                        buffalo. given the average time scale of 4-5 months for rcmp
                        clearence, i doubt if buffalo would have got the response so soon.
                        also, i do know of couple of federal applicants who received medical
                        request but no rcmp request and they never submitted a rcmp request.
                        however, around this period i know only one person who seem to have
                        got both request. does this mean anything at all?!