Re: [immigrationquebec] (unknown)

  • Wesley Cannon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2003
      Where did you see this....is there a link?

      Gokul R <cgk_79@...> wrote:
      Just in case if you havent heard, the federal pass
      mark has been lowered from 75 to 67.

    • clairvoyant316
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2003
        http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/press/03/0333-pre.html

        IMHO, it means longer waiting period on each stage for skilled
        labour category. I believe CIC has several queues. I think QSC also
        has its own queue.
      • sj_russian
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2003
          The only way to get 75 or higher before was to be fairly fluent in
          both English and French or to have prearranged employment. I always
          scored a 74 on the test so I'll apply through the federal selection
          if I don't hear from Quebec. But I want to live in Quebec, so I
          still prefer to go through the provincial selection.

          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "clairvoyant316"