  • Gokul R
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2003
      Just in case if you havent heard, the federal pass
      mark has been lowered from 75 to 67.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Wesley Cannon
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2003
        Where did you see this....is there a link?

        Gokul R <cgk_79@...> wrote:
        Just in case if you havent heard, the federal pass
        mark has been lowered from 75 to 67.

      • clairvoyant316
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2003
          http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/press/03/0333-pre.html

          IMHO, it means longer waiting period on each stage for skilled
          labour category. I believe CIC has several queues. I think QSC also
          has its own queue.
        • sj_russian
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2003
            The only way to get 75 or higher before was to be fairly fluent in
            both English and French or to have prearranged employment. I always
            scored a 74 on the test so I'll apply through the federal selection
            if I don't hear from Quebec. But I want to live in Quebec, so I
            still prefer to go through the provincial selection.

            --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "clairvoyant316"