Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

4947Filing Immigration Forms

Expand Messages
  • Samuel
    Jul 3, 2012
      To get a legal immigration status in the US, a foreign national has to file certain immigration forms with the US consulate abroad or with the USCIS if he/she is in the US. If in the US, all petitions/applications have to be filed with the USCIS.