      From: Morteza B <baselizadeh_m@...>
      To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, October 24, 2010 10:39:20 AM
      Subject: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: to cancel fedreral file before applying for Quebec

      Dear Farhad

      if he submit his new application for Quebec , in few months he will recieve a letter that you can not submit two Application in a same time and you have to cancel one of them first.( i had this experience and you can 100% count on it )

      therefore he must write a letter to federal department of Canadian embassy and infrom them about his decision. but generaly i have to tell you it is not logical to cancel the old application. cause eventulay he will recieve answer from canadian embassy.

      dont even think that quebec embassy give you an answer sooner than 18 -20 months (4-8 months till interview , 12-14 mounths till you get the visa)

      in my opinion it has not worth to do that , it is just wasting money.

      Best regards
      Morteza

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, farhad jebelli <farhad_bj@...> wrote:

      > Hi;
      >
      > I have a question and would appreciate to have a reply in this regard:
      >
      > One of my friend and his wife have applied for federal skilled worker program in 2007 while their status is "in process" now.
      >
      > Meantime, in case they want to apply for Quebec skilled worker program, is it necessary to cancel the previous one before application for Quebec or they can cancel it afterward?
      >
      > Will their federal file become canceled automatically having in mind that they have not updated their file after having children since two years ago?
      >
      > Looking forward to hearing your valuable comments by return,
      >
      > B.R.,
      > Farhad

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic