      De: Sameh <general_othello@...>
      Objet: [ImmigrationQuebec] Software Engineers
      À: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mardi 5 Août 2008, 17h48

      Dear All,

      I would like to know if anyone has an experience with Software

      Engineering/ Programming profession in Quebec. I need to know if there

      are any legal obligations to exercise this profession in Quebec.

      According to the website of OIQ, an engineering profession has to be

      involved with buildings to some extent. However, if a Software

      Engineer is developing video games or something, It is not necessary

      to join OIQ as it appears to me.

      If anyone could help me regarding this, I will appreciate much his

      help as my interview is coming very soon.

      Best Regards,