4526Re : [ImmigrationQuebec] Landing Experience

  • Eric O
    May 19, 2008
      I don't know about airport landing, I did mine by road from the US 2 weeks ago. Whatever the case, make sure you call MICC(Ministere de l'Immigration) upon your arrival at 514 864-9191 and make an appointment to attend an information session for newly arrived immigrants - I'm pretty sure this is what the airport quebec immigration office people will help you do. During the session, you'll get registered to attend other important information sessions (socio-economic reality, entrevue individuelle d'accompagnement, conduites culturelles en emploi etc).

      good luck with your move!

      EO