3451Re: Thank You!

  • Arthur
    Feb 1, 2006
      Hello

      well:
      - JUNE 18 2005, application sent to Vienna (they received)
      - AUGUST 5 2005, response that they received all funds and docs
      - NOVEMBER 5 2005 made call to vienna office, sent fax - requesting
      the status, they talled that I am already in the waiting queue
      - NOVEMBER 25 2005 they mailed the date (but i received only DECEMBER
      25)
      - DECEMBER 15 2005 they faxed that they didnt get any response
      - JANUARY 18 2006 got the CSQ

      now preparing the docs for federals.

      Hope this helps.
      Best Regards.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Ana Alicia Howard
      <howard_anaalicia@...> wrote:

      > Congratulatinos! I would like to know how long your wait was for
      your application to be completed to enter Quebec?

      > Regards.
      >
      > Alicia
      >
      > Arthur <arth_p@...> wrote:
      > Hello all
      >
      > I am happy to tell that I've got the CSQ in jan 18 in Moscow.
      > Thank You all, for the information, and support.
      >
      > The interview was wery easy, they checked only the documents.
      > But we - my wife and me, were prepared for many questions -
      > including the history, culture, "marche du travail", "evaluation
      des
      > etudes", "les prix des logement a montreal", statistics and many
      other
      > things, and at the end I talled that I was prepared for much more
      > questions, and the consule answered - You had already impressed
      me :)

      > Its all.
      >
      > With Best Regards

      > Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and
      naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service
      Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor
      law Federal government labor law poster

      Service.