3446Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Thank You!

  • Ana Alicia Howard
    Feb 1, 2006
      Congratulatinos! I would like to know how long your wait was for your application to be completed to enter Quebec?

      Arthur <arth_p@...> wrote:
      Hello all

      I am happy to tell that I've got the CSQ in jan 18 in Moscow.
      Thank You all, for the information, and support.

      The interview was wery easy, they checked only the documents.
      But we - my wife and me, were prepared for many questions -
      including the history, culture, "marche du travail", "evaluation des
      etudes", "les prix des logement a montreal", statistics and many other
      things, and at the end I talled that I was prepared for much more
      questions, and the consule answered - You had already impressed me :)

      Its all.

      With Best Regards

      Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

      Visit your group "immigrationquebec" on the web.