3296Re: Information

  • mcsaha
    Dec 14, 2005
      well...once you apply for federal application, you need to update
      csq app saying that you applied for federal app. Once you do that,
      you'll get rejected for CSQ. If you don't update CSQ app, you would
      be lying. It would be obvious that you just want to stay in Canada
      and use Quebec as a back door. So have patience and learn
      french...and I am sure like others you'll get your CSQ and Canadian
      PR.

      Good luck,
      Mark

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, prady nilson
      <prady_nilson@y...> wrote:

      > Hello ,
      > I'm in ontario and applied for Quebec immigration. Its just
      taking so much time. I have lost hope. I want to apply for federal
      now. Is it going to be a problem if I by any chance get a call from
      Quebec for interview and later on? If I send my application to
      federal can I later send them my CSQ and request for quebec type of
      processing?

      > Please if any know have the information let me know.
      > Pradeep
      >
      > michel_aho <michel_aho@y...> wrote:
      > If you can not be patient contact them then. In the mean time I
      will
      > advise you to keep working on your French. Because in the
      interview
      > process they will question you to know how much French you can
      > understand, speak, and write. If you know just a little that might
      > not give you points in the section languages of their point
      system.
      > Remember the process is based on point. Just try to improve your
      > french while you waiting to hear from them.
      > Concerning the place for your interview, my best guess is if them
      > call you up for interview it will not be in New York. For the past
      > knew that people residing in Canada and who applied through BIQ of
      > New York get interviewed in Canada not in New York. Now they
      > recently changed a few things. If you applied for CSQ and you in
      > either in CANADA or US you will send your application to Montreal.
      > couple of mounths ago it was still BIQ of New York where you have
      > send your DCS. They just recently changed that.
      >

      > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, prady nilson
      > <prady_nilson@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello all,
      > > I need some information on the current state of affairs at New
      > york office. I sent in my application last september from Ontario,
      > canada. I'm student here. They asked me to complete my masters and
      > completed it couple of months ago and sent them my degree
      > certificate. I sent all my information to New york office. I'm
      > waiting for some response from them. I did not hear anything from
      > them till now. I dont know whats happening....Meanwhile whatvere
      > french I knew is gone but if they give me the date then probably I
      > can slog and learn as much as possible. Are they going to call me
      > for interview in Newyork or montreal? I applied in permanent
      workers
      > category..I did not receive any letter saying that my file has
      been
      > shifted to montreal. I'm confused and dont know what to do...
      > >
      > > Please give me any information you have and some suggestions
      too
      > if possible..
      > >
      > > Thank you very much,
      > > Pradeep