3271Re: Information

  • michel_aho
    Dec 2, 2005
      If you can not be patient contact them then. In the mean time I will
      advise you to keep working on your French. Because in the interview
      process they will question you to know how much French you can
      understand, speak, and write. If you know just a little that might
      not give you points in the section languages of their point system.
      Remember the process is based on point. Just try to improve your
      french while you waiting to hear from them.
      Concerning the place for your interview, my best guess is if them
      call you up for interview it will not be in New York. For the past I
      knew that people residing in Canada and who applied through BIQ of
      New York get interviewed in Canada not in New York. Now they
      recently changed a few things. If you applied for CSQ and you in
      either in CANADA or US you will send your application to Montreal. A
      couple of mounths ago it was still BIQ of New York where you have to
      send your DCS. They just recently changed that.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, prady nilson
      <prady_nilson@y...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      > I need some information on the current state of affairs at New
      york office. I sent in my application last september from Ontario,
      canada. I'm student here. They asked me to complete my masters and I
      completed it couple of months ago and sent them my degree
      certificate. I sent all my information to New york office. I'm
      waiting for some response from them. I did not hear anything from
      them till now. I dont know whats happening....Meanwhile whatvere
      french I knew is gone but if they give me the date then probably I
      can slog and learn as much as possible. Are they going to call me
      for interview in Newyork or montreal? I applied in permanent workers
      category..I did not receive any letter saying that my file has been
      shifted to montreal. I'm confused and dont know what to do...