3270Information

  • prady nilson
    Dec 1, 2005
      Hello all,
      I need some information on the current state of affairs at New york office. I sent in my application last september from Ontario, canada. I'm student here. They asked me to complete my masters and I completed it couple of months ago and sent them my degree certificate. I sent all my information to New york office. I'm waiting for some response from them. I did not hear anything from them till now. I dont know whats happening....Meanwhile whatvere french I knew is gone but if they give me the date then probably I can slog and learn as much as possible. Are they going to call me for interview in Newyork or montreal? I applied in permanent workers category..I did not receive any letter saying that my file has been shifted to montreal. I'm confused and dont know what to do...

      Please give me any information you have and some suggestions too if possible..

      Thank you very much,
      Pradeep