3207Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: Online status

  • Michel Aho
    Nov 4 8:11 PM
      Hohoho!!!!

      That is not true my dear. The law is pretty clear. They don't want anybody to come to Canada to be a burden on the government for treatment. That is the reason they ask every one to submit medical report.
      In case the individual has some types of disease that might disqualify him they will just notify him as soon as possible so that if there is a corrective action to take he can take it right away. If there is not they will not process his case to immigrate to Canada.

      So my question to you Sweetgirl, assuming that he has a disease can you tell me what would be the reason for delaying his case. Perrhaps you are thinking about the fact that if they delay his case he will heal by then or get rid of his disease and they will process his case. I don't think so. The delay on someone can never be related to the fact that the person has these types of disease. I think if someone has these types of disease, this will be the easiest case to process since they can not grant an immigrant visa to that person. Accordingly this person will be removed from the queue of people waiting for their visa approval. So I think your argument does not hold.

      Sabel, what I would suggest you is to do a status inquiry through post mail. That is the only way they can reply. Make sure you provide them your case number and all pertinent information they will need to give an update on your case.
      My best guess is perrhaps a matter of address or mail lost or may be your case is seating on someone desk and mixed up with some other things. Or the request some verification and authentification of some documents from your home country, which might take a while to get back to them. A status inquiry will help relocate your file and activate it anew. Remember this they receive thousands of documents anything can happen. You have no control over that. All you can do is to remain strong and hopeful and pray for the best.

      Take care my friend,

      sweetgirl_wanna_try? <lonesweetgirl@...> a écrit :
      Hi sabel,

      No offense, please excuse

      Do you have AIDS/SPHILLS/STD's?

      If you have them they might delay your case!! not sure of this.

      shanzy10 <shanzy10@...> wrote:
      hi sabeel

      well till i know it is not supposed to take that long i mean i know
      that after buffalo gets ur meds they take abt 3 months to give u ur
      visa so i dont know wat the delay was abt. all i can say is that why
      dont u get ur caips notes so that u wud know wats delaying ur process.
      another thing cud be that i have heard is that may be they r waiting
      for u to finish ur education n they asked me also to resubmit the pcc
      b/c mine were lost by dhl n sent in a fax of my pcc n then sent in the
      originals. fax them or email them to ask ur status they mostly answer
      to emails at least u wud know where the hang up is.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <sneigeow@y...> wrote:

      > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sabeel ansari"
      >
      > > Yeah, I was asked to resubmit my Police Clearance Certificate. I had
      > > sent it earlier, but was asked to send it again; maybe they lost the
      > > first one?
      >
      > maybe, but unlikely. maybe you submitted the one that does not cover
      > all the time necessary or not obtained the way they need so they asked
      > you to do it the correct way? you probably did not resubmit the very
      > same one you sent the first time, but obtained a new one?
      > this whole thing is probably what caused your delay.

      Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law poster Government law