3195Re: Online status

  • Denis
    Nov 1, 2005
      So you did your medical tests in Oct 2004, but they (Canadian
      immigration officials) received them only a year later in Oct 2005?
      If this is what happened, that's crazy. I thought the process from
      within Quebec is the fastest and usually takes about or less than a
      year. A hospital can not be so slow to mail them I think. Sounds like
      something got messed up in the process. Were there any other
      documents you were supposed to supply between Oct 2004 and Oct 2005?

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sabeel ansari"
      <sabeel_ansari@y...> wrote:

      > To Michel, Denis and Shanzy,
      >
      > Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I guess I should have been
      > more clear. heres exactly what happened.
      >
      > July 2004: Received CSQ.
      > August 2004: Applied for federal immigration.
      > October 2004: Medicals.
      > October 2005: Medicals received (that was fast, wasnt it? :)
      >
      > to answer your other question, I am in Montreal. I was a student
      until
      > this summer, but am on a work permit now.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sabeel
      >

      > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "shanzy10" <shanzy10@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > hi
      > > where did u apply from n have u tried to find the status of ur
      > > application by ordering caips b/c then u wud know why its taking
      that
      > > long or u can email them. some times it also happens that even if
      ur
      > > meds expire they will update it without asking for new ones.
      > >
      > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sabeel ansari"
      > > <sabeel_ansari@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi,
      > > >
      > > > I got my CSQ last july and applied for federal imm in aug. i
      got my
      > > > medicals in october last year (oct first week), and so, the
      results
      > > > have expired by now.
      > > >
      > > > i just saw today on the "online services" that it says "medical
      > > > reports received". Does anyone know what this means? Are they
      going to
      > > > ask me to do the medical test again or am I done with the
      process.

      > > > Thank you in advance,
      > > > Sabeel

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic