3191RE: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: Online status

  • Michel Aho
    Nov 1, 2005
      I do understand your concern. I think you are almost
      at the last step. All I can tell you is to pray. They
      will approve your but like I suggest go to spend that
      extra money to update your medicals to avoid any
      further delay. Either they are going to write you and
      ask you to go do another medicals. Like I already
      stated, they don't make decision on expired medicals.
      If you read the information online, they clearly
      stated that the medicals are only valid for 12 months
      and if they don't make decision on your case within
      the 12 months you will probably be asked to do another
      one. It is a pain what can you do, you need what they
      have and you have to follow their rules.

      Concerning your delay, I don't understand while it
      took so long. Perrhaps they have a huge backlog
      concerning cases from inside Canada. I don't know I
      could be wrong. From what I heard from friends in
      Quebec, they say usually process does not take that

      My advice to you be hopeful, you are at the last
      stage. Concerning the medicals it is your choice to go
      take another or wait for them to write you before you
      go do it.

      Good luck!!!!
      --- sabeel ansari <sabeel_ansari@...> a écrit :

      To Michel, Denis and Shanzy,

      Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I guess I
      should have been
      more clear. heres exactly what happened.

      July 2004: Received CSQ.
      August 2004: Applied for federal immigration.
      October 2004: Medicals.
      October 2005: Medicals received (that was fast, wasnt
      it? :)

      to answer your other question, I am in Montreal. I was
      a student until
      this summer, but am on a work permit now.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "shanzy10"
      > hi
      > where did u apply from n have u tried to find the
      status of ur
      > application by ordering caips b/c then u wud know
      why its taking that
      > long or u can email them. some times it also happens
      that even if ur
      > meds expire they will update it without asking for
      new ones.
      > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sabeel
      > <sabeel_ansari@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I got my CSQ last july and applied for federal imm
      in aug. i got my
      > > medicals in october last year (oct first week),
      and so, the results
      > > have expired by now.
      > >
      > > i just saw today on the "online services" that it
      says "medical
      > > reports received". Does anyone know what this
      means? Are they going to
      > > ask me to do the medical test again or am I done
      with the process.

      > > Thank you in advance,
      > > Sabeel

      immigration and naturalization
      Immigration and naturalization
      Us immigration and
      naturalization service
      Federal government
      labor law poster
      Government law

      Visit your group "immigrationquebec" on the web.

      Terms of Service.