3190Re: Online status

  • sabeel ansari
    Nov 1, 2005
      To Michel, Denis and Shanzy,

      Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I guess I should have been
      more clear. heres exactly what happened.

      July 2004: Received CSQ.
      August 2004: Applied for federal immigration.
      October 2004: Medicals.
      October 2005: Medicals received (that was fast, wasnt it? :)

      to answer your other question, I am in Montreal. I was a student until
      this summer, but am on a work permit now.

      Regards,
      Sabeel

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "shanzy10" <shanzy10@y...>
      wrote:

      > hi
      > where did u apply from n have u tried to find the status of ur
      > application by ordering caips b/c then u wud know why its taking that
      > long or u can email them. some times it also happens that even if ur
      > meds expire they will update it without asking for new ones.
      >
      > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sabeel ansari"
      > <sabeel_ansari@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I got my CSQ last july and applied for federal imm in aug. i got my
      > > medicals in october last year (oct first week), and so, the results
      > > have expired by now.
      > >
      > > i just saw today on the "online services" that it says "medical
      > > reports received". Does anyone know what this means? Are they going to
      > > ask me to do the medical test again or am I done with the process.
      > >
      > > Thank you in advance,
      > > Sabeel

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic