3086Re: time line

  • rommance_lover
    Oct 5, 2005
      Thanks for your response.First I thought you had a phone # for
      Ottawa Medical Center. Anyways, it's great to know that Buffalo was
      processing Sept 2 medical records.

      QUOTA is only valid for Federal app. We already were counted once
      for CSQ, so we are not coounted in Federal level anymore.

      Keeping finger crossed for Passport request letter.
      Good luck to you too

      -Mike

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "aminrafay"

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic