3085Re: time line

  • aminrafay
    Oct 5, 2005
      yeah rommance_lover the lady there told me that they lookin at the
      meds they recieved on 2 sept so urs must have been forwarded to
      buffalo ages ago so maybe ur decision wud be made. i have also heard
      that buffalo has reached its quota for sw so i dont know if its federa
      l sw or ones including provincinal nominess as well. i think u can
      email buffalo counsulate as well and ask them abt ur application
      status i dont have the phone number or the email rite now on me sorry
      abt that.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "aminrafay" <aminrafay@y...>
      wrote:
      > i was told 2day that my medicals have been forwarded to buffalo
      > counsulate lets c how much more time it takes
      >
      > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"
      > <rommance_lover@y...> wrote:
      > > I am yet to hear from Buffalo on passport request.
      > >

      > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "aminrafay" <aminrafay@y...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > hi
      > > >
      > > > i just wanted to know if u heard from the federal govt. i called
      > > > ottawa medical but they havenot checked my medical so i am still
      > waiting
      > > >
      > > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"

      > > <aminrafay@y...>

      > they