2796Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] work permit

  • mirza baig
    Apr 5, 2005
      Hi

      ``my permit is being sponsored by a company like sapient,if that takes so much time,i have little else to say. stay updated``.

      Thank Q very much for your suggestion. Stay on earth for a while..for your kind information,I was invited to do a project which is funded by NSCRC here in canada. Then only I have got my permit as I said.

      I just told my experience thats all..I didn't say anything like your wrong...cooooool and take care of your application (updated anyway).

      Have a nice time.

      Bi.

      srikrishna kris <krisdrs@...> wrote:
      Dude,that was November 2003,this is april 2005,there is a difference and my permit is being sponsored by a company like sapient,if that takes so much time,i have little else to say.
      cheers,
      stay updated,
      bye bye

      mirza baig <mirzashafiullabaig@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I did the same process which I was mentioned in my previous mail and I got my work permit within 2 months in november, 2003.

      All the best for you.
      srikrishna kris <krisdrs@...> wrote:
      hey there,
      This might sound discouraging but getting your work permit is a very very painful process and involves extreme waiting with absolutely no news about the status of your application,i applied for a work permit way back in november and there is still no news and thats the time frame you're looking at,it involves a lot of dumb procedures which are listed on the CIC website and i heard from somewhere that due to the rampant unemployment now,they dont issue a work permit all that easily these days unless it is a very big firm.However you just might get lucky and things for you may be different,except that if it is a work permit for quebec its an even longer procedure.Wish you lots of luck and all my best wishes for everything to go your way.
      cheers,
      kris

      mirza baig <mirzashafiullabaig@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I have submitted all my documents in english with certification ( I mean all my transcripts - certified). But, you must fill your CSQ application form in french (most Preferable)...Still if you want to translate your certificates.. just go ahead..it will cost you few dollars.

      martins okey <okeyz2002@...> wrote:
      thanks a lot man.
      thats good sounds like music to my ears.
      anyway i want apply for quebec immigration b/4 i go,will t make the process faster?
      and also i want to know if it is safe to submitt all my documents in english ..or do i need a french translation...
      thanks in advance

      mirza baig <mirzashafiullabaig@...> wrote:
      Yes..you can get your work permit (after your training period). But for that you need one letter from your boss (ex- director of the company) saying that you will get job ( it should be on the proper letter head, job position, working hours and salary must be mentioned in that letter)...If you get the official letter you will definetely get your work permit.

      hi guys