2781Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] work permit

  • mirza baig
    Apr 2, 2005
      Hi,

      I have submitted all my documents in english with certification ( I mean all my transcripts - certified). But, you must fill your CSQ application form in french (most Preferable)...Still if you want to translate your certificates.. just go ahead..it will cost you few dollars.

      martins okey <okeyz2002@...> wrote:
      thanks a lot man.
      thats good sounds like music to my ears.
      anyway i want apply for quebec immigration b/4 i go,will t make the process faster?
      and also i want to know if it is safe to submitt all my documents in english ..or do i need a french translation...
      thanks in advance

      mirza baig <mirzashafiullabaig@...> wrote:
      Yes..you can get your work permit (after your training period). But for that you need one letter from your boss (ex- director of the company) saying that you will get job ( it should be on the proper letter head, job position, working hours and salary must be mentioned in that letter)...If you get the official letter you will definetely get your work permit.

      hi guys