Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

2779Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] work permit

Expand Messages
  • mirza baig
    Apr 1, 2005
      Yes..you can get your work permit (after your training period). But for that you need one letter from your boss (ex- director of the company) saying that you will get job ( it should be on the proper letter head, job position, working hours and salary must be mentioned in that letter)...If you get the official letter you will definetely get your work permit.

      okeyz2002 <okeyz2002@...> wrote:

      hi guys
      > i have a question i wanna ask ,please its not about spousal
      > immigration ,i hope u will pardon me .
      > i got a letter of invitation to do a training in canada (nova
      scotia) in oil
      > drilling , they agreed to offer me a work placement after the training
      > at a fee of course,but they said i should be the one responsible for
      > getting a work permit.
      > my question is is it possible for me to get a work permit after the
      > training,cos i intend to apply for immigration once i get the work
      > permit
      > please i need ur advice urgently.
      > thanks
      > martins

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic