2779Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] work permit

  • mirza baig
    Apr 1, 2005
      Yes..you can get your work permit (after your training period). But for that you need one letter from your boss (ex- director of the company) saying that you will get job ( it should be on the proper letter head, job position, working hours and salary must be mentioned in that letter)...If you get the official letter you will definetely get your work permit.

      hi guys