2684Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Got passport request!!!

  • Wesley Cannon
    Mar 1, 2005
      Congratulations. I didn't send them any envelope because they say if you want them to send it certified mail, then enclose a self-addressed and stamped envelope. I am fine with them sending it back to me regular mail.

      Sincerely,
      Wes

      Minerva Fernandez <mini2404@...> wrote:

      Hi everybody!!!

      I received passport request today!!!. Finally my application is
      close to end (my timeline is in the database).

      Now i have a question: They send me a grey envelope to send it, but
      at the same time thay ask me to buy a big prepaid envelope to send
      me the passport back (I am in canada). Of course I cannot fit the
      envelope I will buy in the grey one they sent me, so I have to send
      everything in a big one and inside the grey and the prepaid one,
      right??. I know is a stupid question, but I do not know if they open
      faster the gray ones because they know that are pasports.

      Thanks a lot!!!

      Mini

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT