2683Got passport request!!!

  • Minerva Fernandez
    Mar 1 10:41 AM
      Hi everybody!!!

      I received passport request today!!!. Finally my application is
      close to end (my timeline is in the database).

      Now i have a question: They send me a grey envelope to send it, but
      at the same time thay ask me to buy a big prepaid envelope to send
      me the passport back (I am in canada). Of course I cannot fit the
      envelope I will buy in the grey one they sent me, so I have to send
      everything in a big one and inside the grey and the prepaid one,
      right??. I know is a stupid question, but I do not know if they open
      faster the gray ones because they know that are pasports.

      Thanks a lot!!!

      Mini
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic