2519Re: Self Financial sufficiency

  • ducthanhcanada
    Dec 13, 2004
      Check in Immigration Quebec website, I remember it should cover your
      living of the first 3 months. You shouldn't bring cash along with you
      as it's dangerous practice.

      You're better land in Quebec. First, to show your good faith, second,
      Quebec has a better support for new immigrant. (My friend study full-
      time French for free and got bursary around 500 CAD a month)

      Hope it helps.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, prady nilson
      <prady_nilson@y...> wrote:
      > Hi ali,
      > I think u shd take the money u had mentioned in CSQ
      application....Cash shd be ok if its not in coins...I thing u have to
      land in quebec...catch a flight to montreal...

      > pradeep
      >
      > ali mir ilyas <ilyas_irfan@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Being skilled worker Quebec nominee immigrant, how much money one
      should possess during landing time at the airport to immigration
      officer???

      > Can we take cash along with us???
      >
      > Could immigrant land at any Canadian airport or he/she should land
      only in Quebec region???

      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > -Ilyas.

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT