2511Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Self Financial sufficiency

  • prady nilson
    Dec 12, 2004
      Hi ali,
      I think u shd take the money u had mentioned in CSQ application....Cash shd be ok if its not in coins...I thing u have to land in quebec...catch a flight to montreal...

      pradeep

      ali mir ilyas <ilyas_irfan@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Being skilled worker Quebec nominee immigrant, how much money one should possess during landing time at the airport to immigration officer???

      Can we take cash along with us???

      Could immigrant land at any Canadian airport or he/she should land only in Quebec region???

      Thanks in advance

      -Ilyas.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT