2096Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: Deadline passed on receiving letter

  • Ravi Rao
    Sep 2, 2004
      * Gokul R [Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 05:49:31PM -0000]:

      > I don't know, that's what the website for change of address says
      > (that the case should be processed 'in' canada).
      > http://services3.cic.gc.ca/coa/onlineservices_change.do?
      > language=english

      Gokul: You are right. I stand corrected.

      I am however disappointed because I did speak with a C&IC agent on some 1800
      number that said it was OK to effect a change of addr online, and that was
      what I did, and it let me do it, and it displays my new address just fine.
      What gives? I think I am not concerned because I have addr fwd-ing until
      about end Feb 2005, ... but still ... it would suck if C&IC sent something
      to my old addr. and it got lost. ;-/

      Sigh.

      > It would be safe to send a fax to Buffalo about the change of
      > address.

      Yes, I agree.

      --ravi.
      --
      Universities are places of knowledge. The freshman each bring a little
      in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge accumulates.