2094Re: Deadline passed on receiving letter

  • Gokul R
    Sep 1, 2004
      I don't know, that's what the website for change of address says
      (that the case should be processed 'in' canada).
      http://services3.cic.gc.ca/coa/onlineservices_change.do?
      language=english

      It would be safe to send a fax to Buffalo about the change of
      address.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Rao <mail@r...> wrote:
      > * Gokul R [Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 03:44:37PM -0000]:
      >
      > > Online change of address, AFAIK, is only for applications
      processed
      > > inside Canada, and for addresses in Canada. Since yours is being
      > > processed in Buffalo, it might not have worked.
      >
      > Huh? Mini's address *is* in Canada ... I did an online change of
      address and
      > it worked fine. I am processing via Buffalo as well.
      >
      > > Checking with people living at your old address would not be a
      bad
      > > idea.
      >
      > Canada Post does mail forwarding for a price. If you do not have
      it setup
      > already, you probably should consider it, Mini.
      >
      > --ravi.
      > --
      > Universities are places of knowledge. The freshman each bring a
      little
      > in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge
      accumulates.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic