Re: Simple question...

  • meccadeqawi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      i don't know about "special circumstances", but my understanding is
      that you (as a canadian citizen) can sponser him as a conjugal
      partner. you have to have been living together/in a committed
      relationship for 12 months or more and be able to prove it. it
      sounds like this is most applicable, however, i don't know what kind
      of luck you will have if he has been living in canada illegally...

      good luck!

      mecca

      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, lara_81 <no_reply@y...>