Medical exam

  • Ravi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2003
      I applied as Independent category in May 2001 at Bufallo center. My
      file was transferred to Los Angeles centre. I was diagonised for
      rectum cancer in March 2002 and underwent chemotheraphy and surgery.
      My medical exam was in August 2002 and interview in Sept. 2002 at
      LA. Further medical test was done in February 2003. I'm quite fit as
      per my doctor who gave a certificate to that effect to the DMP.
      Presently, I'm on a H1 visa and working in US. There is no response
      from LA inspite of many inquiries. Can anyone guide me?