Quebec Immigration - Interview Questions

  • aguf2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2003
      Hello All,

      First of all , I wish everybody in the mailing list best of luck for
      immigration to Canada.

      I have also applied for immigration to Quebec and have an interview
      scheduled for Quebec Immigration in the month of October.

      Can someone help me by sending me the questions they have been asked
      in the immigration interview or any link which will be useful for
      this interview. I am particulary interested in the portion of how
      they judge your language skills in French.

      Thanks
      G A