Quebec ASC

  • James Chung
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      Hi guys,

      I got my Quebec ASC application pack today from the
      Hongkong office after sending the preliminary
      application earlier about 6 weeks ago. I'm just
      looking at what is required to submit the application
      and it asks for letters from all employers stating
      length of employment, responsibilities etc.. however,
      i only have a simple letter from my ex-employers
      stating my title (Associate) and length of employment.
      They don't provide any detailed letters of reference.
      Would this be acceptable to the Quebec immigration
      office?

      Anyone with similar experience?

      Thanks.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com