Re: [Immigration Canada] Re: PR procesing in Buffalo

  • Ziv Vinokur
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13 6:07 AM
      Hi, Folks, I see you've got here "Who's firsr to land?" discussion.Let me clear something out for you.
      According to my practice,( I've been in the business for, at least, 9 yrs) there exist 2 chances for a family, namely:
      - the whole family enters the Port of Entry at the same time & may leave together or separately almost at once after arranging the documents, of course.
      - the Principal Applicant comes first and then the Dependents arrive.
      The Regulations allow to stay outside of Canada a little more than 700 days
      within a 5-year period.
      Thank you for your attention.
      If you have any Qs, feel free to contact me directly at:
      jack26082000@...

      James Chung <chungosaurus@...> wrote:
      you can land first get the stamp and go back to the US
      and let your spouse do the necessary stuff and you can
      join her afterwards.