Re: [Immigration Canada] Re: PR procesing in Buffalo

  • James Chung
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2003
      you can land first get the stamp and go back to the US
      and let your spouse do the necessary stuff and you can
      join her afterwards.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Ziv Vinokur
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 13, 2003
        Hi, Folks, I see you've got here "Who's firsr to land?" discussion.Let me clear something out for you.
        According to my practice,( I've been in the business for, at least, 9 yrs) there exist 2 chances for a family, namely:
        - the whole family enters the Port of Entry at the same time & may leave together or separately almost at once after arranging the documents, of course.
        - the Principal Applicant comes first and then the Dependents arrive.
        The Regulations allow to stay outside of Canada a little more than 700 days
        within a 5-year period.
        Thank you for your attention.
        If you have any Qs, feel free to contact me directly at:
        jack26082000@...