Re: [Immigration Canada] Québec - Interview

  • James Chung
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      I haven't applied yet myself but what i've read on
      various newsgroup is that yes the interview is likely
      going to be in french or partly in french. However the
      interview isnt mainly to assess your french but more
      of an opportunity for you to talk abt your plans for
      settling in Quebec. if the interview was abt assessing
      your french, they would have save themselves the
      administrative pain of interviewing you. hope this
      helps. my two cents worth.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com