Yahoo Groups Notice

  • ahblair
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:24 PM
      From Yahoo! Groups [edited]:

      As part of our efforts to ensure that all Yahoo! Groups
      users enjoy the same high-quality service, we will implement the
      following service changes on Aug. 7, 2003:

      - Message Attachments: Yahoo! Groups will continue to deliver all
      attachments sent via email, however, the attachments will no longer be
      archived within the Messages area. You may continue to upload files
      and images to the Files and Photos areas of your groups. Please
      re-upload any attachments you would like to preserve to the Photos or
      Files areas of your group. On Aug. 7, all attachments in the Messages
      area will be removed, and Yahoo! will be unable to retrieve such data.

      - Files and Photos: Groups web membership will be required to access a
      group's Files and Photos areas.

      For more details on the service changes described above, please visit
      our help section http://help.yahoo.com/groups/groups-56.html.

      Sincerely,

      The Yahoo! Groups Team