my timeline

  • matyjames70
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Hi everyone
      I finally received my visas today from a CHC in the Caribbean. For
      those of you who are as anxious as I have been, here is my rough
      timeline.

      Nov 5th 2002 Personal selection interview

      Nov 7th 2002 CHC requested local police cert of charac and
      medicals for my dependant and ROLF

      Dec 18th 2002 I delivered above to CHC

      April 16th 2003 CHC requested police certs for me and my dependant
      for countries where we had resided outside our country of residence.

      July 9th 2003 CHC advised they were ready to issue visas and
      requested passports to be sent in.

      July 17th 2003 I sent in above

      July 29th 2003 Collected visas.

      I hope this helps and I wish all of you luck and speed.
      This website really helped my through some depressing moments.
      Thanks

      S.A.