Landing information and accommodation for newcomer in Toronto

  • toronto_room
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
      Sunny Newcomer Service offers rooms for short team accommodation and
      free settling consulting services for new immigrant, student and
      traveler in Toronto.

      Our Houses situated in the center, north of Toronto. They are step to
      all major amenities. Our rooms are clean, bright and comfortable.
      Best Price for New Immigrants and Travelers (Cnd. $ 28-45/night). We
      provide also Airport-Pick-up, Small moving, Transport and Traveling
      Service etc. FREE consulting regarding landing and living in Toronto.

      For more information, Please check our web:
      http://www.sunnynewcomer.com or contact us at: Tel.: (1) 416 833-6915
      or (1) 416 493-8156
      Email: room@... or info@...
    • toronto_room