Accommodation for New Immigrant in Toronto

  • toronto_room
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 7:33 AM
      Accommodation for New Immigrant and Traveler in Toronto

      We offer rooms for short-rent in Toronto, Best for New immigrants and
      Travelers.

      Location:
      Situated in the center of Toronto, (Eglinton Ave. & Don Mills Rd.)
      Our House is steps to all major amenities, very close to:
      - Public transport, Shopping area, Schools, Health Center, Large
      green park, Ontario Science Center, etc.
      - LINC / ESL (Language Institute for Newcomer to Canada, English
      Training Center, free of charge for new immigrants)

      Prices for

      Single Cnd. $28/night;
      Couple Cnd. $33/night;
      Three-person-family Cnd. $ 38/night;
      Four-person-family Cnd. $45/night;

      Facilities:
      Our guest rooms are located on the second and third floors. They are
      clean, bright, comfortable, freshly decorated with Hardwood/Carpet
      floors, quality furnishings, all bedding, bathroom and kitchen
      accessories.

      House with: Bathroom, Living room, Kitchen, Cable TV, Telephone, fax,
      Washer/Dryer.
      The kitchen comes equipped with all things you need, include:
      fridge-freezer, stove, rice cooker, microwave, coffeemaker, cutlery,
      plate wear, dishes & cookware.

      You will really feel at home!

      Other Services:
      - Airport-pick-up service ($35-$45, 7 passenger Minivan)
      - Small moving, transport and traveling etc.
      - Providing information of job searching, room renting, etc.
      - Help doing everything regarding landing and living in Toronto (FREE
      consulting!)
      English, Test for Driving License and other paper works, etc.
      Such as: SIN Card (Social Insurance Number), Health Card, Register to
      Learning

      We can speak English, Chinese and German (Deutsch) to service you.

      Rooms are limited! For more information, Please Contact us:

      Email: room@...
      Or: info@...

      Tel.: (++1) 416-429 8975 or (++1) 416-833 6915
      Web: http://www.sunnynewcomer.com

      Have a good trip to Canada!