Re: DEPENDENTS WORK EX DOCS REQD

  • Dhiraj Chhabra
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      Sonia consider the following:
      1. The Principal Applicant will get point under "Adaptability factor" for
      Education Level of the Spouse
      2. You as the spouse will ALSO fill Schedule-1 (IMM 0008) where you will
      provide your employment details (Section-11).
      Therefore, you will obviously like to include your work papers as supporting
      proof of what you claim. Sounds logical ?
      That, at least is the reasoning I used for our App.

      Dhiraj.

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 07:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Sonia <durabledeals@...>
      > Subject: DEPENDENTS WORK EX DOCS REQD
      >

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have a question...pls help...my husband is applying as a skilled worker
      to canada and i am his dependent....my question is that is it necessary to
      give my work ex docs too with the application just to show that i can also
      work after going to canada ...i have all the paper work with me ...should i
      give my work exp documents also ..or it is not required.

      > thank you
      >
      > Sonia

    • gloria anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
        Hi Sonia,
        If you are claiming pts or otherwise it is good to
        establish that you are eqaulli qualified and have
        working experience.
        It will strenghthen yr case.
        Thanhks,
        protima
        --- Dhiraj Chhabra <dhiraj@...> wrote:
        ---------------------------------
        Sonia consider the following:
        1. The Principal Applicant will get point under
        "Adaptability factor" for
        Education Level of the Spouse
        2. You as the spouse will ALSO fill Schedule-1 (IMM
        0008) where you will
        provide your employment details (Section-11).
        Therefore, you will obviously like to include your
        work papers as supporting
        proof of what you claim. Sounds logical ?
        That, at least is the reasoning I used for our App.

        Dhiraj.

        > Message: 1
        > Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 07:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
        > From: Sonia <durabledeals@...>
        > Subject: DEPENDENTS WORK EX DOCS REQD
        >

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I have a question...pls help...my husband is
        applying as a skilled worker
        to canada and i am his dependent....my question is
        that is it necessary to
        give my work ex docs too with the application just to
        show that i can also
        work after going to canada ...i have all the paper
        work with me ...should i
        give my work exp documents also ..or it is not
        required.

        > thank you
        >
        > Sonia

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor