If anyone can answer...

  • lara_81
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hello everyone, if anyone has any suggestions or comments, please
      feel free to answer me!
      Right now, im having problems trying to find a way to go back to
      Canada. Im canadian but am married to a norwegian guy and we want to
      live in Canada, there's no problem with me but he's just a bad
      candidate as an immigrant. His major problem is his education and
      career. He studied in a field where the demands for jobs has severly
      decreased and he could not find a job, so right now he's working in
      something completely different.
      I would like to know, what type of approach should we make in order
      to leave Norway soon???
      right now we're justing waiting for him to get more experience in his
      current job so he could possibly apply as a skilled worker, but i
      have no idea how much time is best to wait???

      If anyone would care to comment, please answer me!
      Thanks to all!
      Laura