Re: CIC contact numbers

  • afterman20 <afterman20@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2003
      My interviw is early april. So what are some of the typical questtions
      that were asked? Can you help me prepare, for I am very nervous. Let
      me
      know if you can help me withsome sample questions that were asked.
      My
      french is soo bad. But my english is good and I have degrees with
      english language.

      Thank you so much
      Afte

      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "Farouk, Bassem"
      <bassem.farouk@e...> wrote:
      > Go to
      > www.cic.gc.ca

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • adam amadu
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2003
        Hi all
        I need help badly...
        who knows how the Quebec (CSQ)interview is done? Is the interview in french even though my prefered language of interview is English.
        Please help me with suggestions, questions and advises...
        Afte

        "afterman20 <afterman20@...>" <afterman20@...> wrote:Hi all
        I need help badly...
        who knows how the Quebec interview is (CSQ). Is the interview in
        french even though my prefered language of interview is English.
        Please help me with suggestions and advises...
        Afte

        --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "Mustafa" <star292@w...>
        wrote:
        > I don't think you can.
        > Canadian embassies ask you not to make repeated phone calls but
        rather fax
        > them with your question.I have not seen or heard anyone getting a
        response
        > on the fax.Secondly one can't talk to a human being on phone except
        hear
        > long,irrelevant taped messages.
        > There is no email address available either.All this results in a
        confused
        > scenario in which you can't possibly guess whats happening to your
        > application and if and when you will ever hear of your application.
        > Mus

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT