RE: [Immigration Canada] CIC contact numbers

  • Farouk, Bassem
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2003
      Go to
      www.cic.gc.ca

      -----Original Message-----
      From: sk_pictian [mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 1:44 PM
      To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Immigration Canada] CIC contact numbers

      Does anyone know if the CIC can be contacted and live help obtained
      over phone??

    • Mustafa
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2003
        I don't think you can.
        Canadian embassies ask you not to make repeated phone calls but rather fax
        them with your question.I have not seen or heard anyone getting a response
        on the fax.Secondly one can't talk to a human being on phone except hear
        long,irrelevant taped messages.
        There is no email address available either.All this results in a confused
        scenario in which you can't possibly guess whats happening to your
        application and if and when you will ever hear of your application.
        Mus
      • afterman20 <afterman20@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2003
          Hi all
          I need help badly...
          who knows how the Quebec interview is (CSQ). Is the interview in
          french even though my prefered language of interview is English.
          Please help me with suggestions and advises...
          Afte

          --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "Mustafa" <star292@w...>
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 20, 2003
            My interviw is early april. So what are some of the typical questtions
            that were asked? Can you help me prepare, for I am very nervous. Let
            me
            know if you can help me withsome sample questions that were asked.
            My
            french is soo bad. But my english is good and I have degrees with
            english language.

            Thank you so much
            Afte

            --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "Farouk, Bassem"
            <bassem.farouk@e...> wrote:
            > Go to
            > www.cic.gc.ca

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • adam amadu
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 14, 2003
              Hi all
              I need help badly...
              who knows how the Quebec (CSQ)interview is done? Is the interview in french even though my prefered language of interview is English.
              Please help me with suggestions, questions and advises...
              Afte

              "afterman20 <afterman20@...>" <afterman20@...> wrote:Hi all

              wrote:
              > I don't think you can.
              > Canadian embassies ask you not to make repeated phone calls but
              rather fax
              > them with your question.I have not seen or heard anyone getting a
              response
              > on the fax.Secondly one can't talk to a human being on phone except
              hear
              > long,irrelevant taped messages.
              > There is no email address available either.All this results in a
              confused
              > scenario in which you can't possibly guess whats happening to your
              > application and if and when you will ever hear of your application.
              > Mus

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT