Immigration Success Story...

  • azslema
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hello to all club members & especially Alissa.

      I have been periodically posting up my case situation within this
      club (group) over the last year or so, explaining & obtaining answers.

      I just wanted to let everyone know the in late Feb I flew to India to
      be with my husband whom I had sponsored & less than 2 weeks after my
      arrival, his visa (Record of Landing) came via registered mail to our
      house.

      He was given a period of 2 months to come to Canada.

      Afterwards, we booked his airfare with my return date & last week, he
      immigrated to Canada by my side.

      It has been a week since we arrived & so far, he is coping and
      adjusting well to life here.

      I just wanted to say a very special Thank You to Alissa in helping me
      during my time here & I also want to say Good Luck to all other
      prospective immigrants to Canada.

      By the way, it took a full year from the time I sponsored my husband
      to his visa expiry date.

      Once again, THANK YOU ALISSA for all your help!!!
    • mus24
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 5:56 AM
        Dear Azslema,

        Would you kindly let know for the benefit of all those who are in the
        process,how much time it took for your own application,I mean from
        the time you applied(AOR)to the issuance of visa or medical,interview
        etc?
        Thanks,

        Mustafa
        star292@...
      • anags
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 2:38 PM
          Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear your husband has landed, and
          that he is adjusting to life in Canada. Best of luck to you both!
          Alissa